No one likes the signs of aging, be it wrinkles or any other skin issue popping all over your face. Thanks to plastic surgery, one can be free from all these aging signs and be their beautiful self. Getting a plastic surgery done is a big task- right from getting the treatment done to the recovery- all of it can take up a hell lot of time. But advancement in medical science has made it so easy that various treatments like Dermal Fillers and Neutrotoxins have made the process of reversing the signs of aging a hassle free task.
Once you enter your 30’s, the human body produces less amount of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid etc. which are responsible for tight, smooth skin. These treatments act as a substitute to these essentials produced naturally by our body.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers can be defined as a type of minimally invasive process or a treatment that does not require any major operation or incision. It is usually an injectable cosmetic and it is given to add volume to the skin of the face. Dermal Fillers are known to improve the contour of your face. These are also used to fill the wrinkles and the lines of the facial skin, making you look younger and beautiful. Dermal fillers are made up of hyaluronic acid.
Common areas where these Fillers are injected are:
- Lines and wrinkles
- Folds in the facial skin.
As a result of this treatment, the face looks smoother.
Who should you consider getting Dermal Fillers?
- Women or men who want to add a definition to the contour of the lips or the entire face.
- Patients who have developed deep lines and folds around their eyes, mouth due to aging.
What are Neutro-toxins?
Neutro-toxins are the cosmetic injections which also includes Botox. These Neutro-toxins have chemicals which control the nerve signals which are responsible for the contraction of muscles. Neuro-toxins are basically made with Botulinum Toxin (Type A). This results in the smoothening of the lines and wrinkles. The common areas which are treated hy Neutro-toxins are-
- Crows feet
- Horizontal lines of the forehead
- It can also be used to treat the facial asymmetry.
Who should consider using Neutro-toxins?
- People who have deep lines between their eyes, making them look tired all the time.
- Men and women with asymmetry in either face or eye-brows.
- Those who get a lot of lines and wrinkles on their face while making any expression.
Difference between the two cosmetic treatments
- If we talk in simple terms then- Neutro-toxins are used to block excessive muscle movement which cause wrinkles as you age, while Dermal Fillers just fill the depressions or lines.
- If you develop any skin problem due to aging whose root cause evolves around facial expressions then a dermatologist will recommend you to for Neutro-toxins otherwise he/she won’t.
There are a few points of similarity between the two process and they are-
- Both do not require any major cut to be made in the body.
- Though they offer a natural look to your face, but they are not permanent.
Be beautiful, be you!
You can find more of the latest news from Aesthetic Industry here!